Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MORE SAY knows what's up

I couldn't help but pass this fun bit of news along from MORE SAY. Super fun to me.
A Hello Kitty-themed maternity hospital has opened its doors in Taiwan, aimed at easing the stress of childbirth with images of the popular cartoon character.

Patients are welcomed by a statue of Hello Kitty dressed in a doctor's uniform, before travelling in a Hello Kitty elevator to a pink examination room with Hello Kitty posters on the wall.
From blankets and birth certificates to cots and uniforms worn by staff, every aspect of the Hello Kitty hospital is emblazoned with the feline motif.

Hello Kitty was always somewhat of an inspiration to me. I grew up with Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty somehow made it okay for me to leave a mouth off a figure a long time ago, in early drawings. I am also pretty shy. I don't always love speaking.

1 comment:

_sExY_gUrL_01_ said...

diz damn awesome,,HELLO KITTY HOSPITAL are you serious???? haha :p just stopping by to look at some pictures of hello kitty on google en I found a interesting thing like diz one,,hehe :p looking 4 some pictures 4 my project,but guess wat i found diz website..HELLO KITTY HOSPITAL!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! hihi :)