Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love Juicy Couture

Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting.

I have been a Juicy fan for a while now. I have worn their perfume for about two years. I was so excited to hear they have a new fragrance out. I haven't tried it yet, but i can promise you it's probably so so pretty.

Viva La Juicy
Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more, for Juicy girls who want it all. Juicy Couture presents Viva La Juicy, an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness. It's bottled in a bold gold decanter decorated with Juicy charms. Like always with Juicy, the packaging is almost as special as the product itself.

These were the sunglasses I was obsessed with last summer. It's kinda hard to tell, but a heart is cut out of the center of them.
In G-town anytime soon? Check out the NEW Juicy store!
3034 M St NW
Washington, DC 20007

1 comment: