Saturday, December 13, 2008

ART+ FRIENDS= a really fun day.

Matt Sesow was having an open studio today so I had planned to meet up with my dear friend Bobby who lives in his building and whom I know loves his work. He bought one piece that I loved. It said 'Party Girl' on it with a dark haired girl who had a bow in her hair. She was also holding a martini. I loved it because I'd like to believe she's Parker Posey. Bobby wasn't convinced.
By the end of the day I had taken two groups of friends to the studio and bought my first two Sesow pieces.
I saw this piece the first time I visited. I didn't have any cash on me, so I moved it to the back of the stack in hopes that I could swing by later and no one would have found it. They didn't, and here is my new Sesow 'Mary" painting. I love it!

And this one was there, just sitting in the stacks waiting for me. How could I not get it!

SUPER EXTRA BONUS! Bill was there.

Follow Bill around one of Matt Sesow's gallery openings. I really like his voice.

No comments: