Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun fish tanks

While awaiting the delivery of my R2 fish school, I have been looking for a new home for Blackie and Snorkel to begin training in. I have decided to take on the challenge of teaching Blackie to do a soccer move by rolling the soccer ball around Snorkel (my snail) and then into the goal.
In searching, I have found some very fun fish tanks...

I found this one on Petco.com for 19.99.

I used to have a gumball fish tank in college. One of the fish who lived in that bowl was named Mercutio, who did die a painful and tragic death. I have learned from experience not to name fish after historical figures that have died terrible deaths. Your fish's life and death will mirror these people's lives.
This one is 49.95 on shop.com.

Or this fun picture frame fish tank that hangs on your wall. For sale at Aquariumsdirect.com. 349.99.
If you want to see something super super fun, i recommend checking out fishnflush.com. Promise.

No comments: