Monday, May 19, 2008

BLACKIE- RIP. Ich Liebe Dich

If anyone decides to go to Artomatic, you would be a fool to miss out on Britishink on floor 12. It is a mock tattoo parlor where work is actually being done. I cannot tell you how super cute this place is. I have not been out to their studio on H st yet, but am soon to check it out.

In other news, R2 School for Fish arrived along with a new ten gallon tank. But because mom can't follow directions, the Corcoran Factory suffered a great loss sunday night, May 18th. Blackie died of ammonia poisoning. Thankfully, snorkel survived.

My friend DEBT won a bike race last year and won a trip to ride in London. But because a car crashed into his leg and he broke his femur, he couldn't go. Now he is healed, and he still gets to go to London. Wed. he leaves and I am so happy for him. I gave him a few stickers to put up and a camera to borrow. I can't wait to see what he adds to city. While he was at my house today he got ahold of one of my mary statues.
DEBT seems to write on everything. I tried to set rules like, don't write on things that are wood. Or things that are permanent to the structure of the home. But nothing seems to really stop him. The great thing is that they no matter what he draws on, it's always better when he's done. This in my new Mary.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Sorry to hear about Blackie. I was really looking forward to hearing about his training. Thanks for the fun blog; I'm enjoying it!