Friday, March 21, 2008

INTRODUCING-Eric Burdon CRUSH

On wed i did a live drawing for PANIC_TV at The Red Derby. my drawing was based off of one of my newest favorite crushes, Eric Burdon. He was a founding member and vocalist of the Animals, a band originally formed in Newcastle in the early 1960s. The Animals were one of the leading bands of the "British Invasion". He is claimed by some to be the 'Eggman' from The Beatles song "I Am The Walrus". The reason for this is that Burdon was known as 'Eggs' to his friends, originating from instances with him and breaking eggs over girls. Burdon's biography mentions such an affair taking place in the presence of John Lennon, who shouted "Go on, go get it, Eggman ..." And my Dad loves them too...
This was my drawing-


enjoy and RELAX...
#1. The Animals - It's My Life



#2. The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
SO CUTE!






#3. The Animals - Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
My dad would ask here, "I wonder who's their tailor"?

No comments: