Thursday, March 12, 2009

MURALS TO ZORA- in progress.

A bunch of peeps gathered yesterday to begin the Murals for Zora project. It was super fun for me, because all my favorite people were there. Who could ask for anything more than a whole empty building full of your friends making art. I can't think of anything better.

It's always a fun day when anyone from Albus Cavus is around. Usually it's Peter K, but sometimes he gathers his crew and always bust up some fierce stuff. Wait until you see the whole wall!

Kelly is my main mustache man. He's even grown one out himself! Super Sexy.

Kelly Towles and Tim Con.

I always get nervous around Tim. I think it's because he just ROCKS so much. I have yet to see him walk away from a project and it not be spectacular. I mean...A++.

I haven't seen J. Coleman in a little while, so I was really happy to know he was doing a piece for this. It was really neat to see this piece grow.

Leonard Brady is an artist we called up from Baltimore. He had pieces in the last DC51 show and really came strong last night doing a huge wall. Can't wait to see it finished.

We'll see how it goes today.

Fingers crossed.

Thank you ERIC B, for all the photos!

No comments: