Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GIFTS FROM GOD


I was just telling a friend the other day how strange and nice it is that everyone who comes and visits me usually seem to bring me gifts. Tonight i had made three Robot ties, one for Doug, Sheldon and Tariq. My first stop as tie fairy was the Black Cat. I was sitting at the end of the place drawing, when out of the corner of my eye I see this bracelet slip into my view/ bubble. He said it was a gift for me, that he had made it, and that he hoped I enjoyed it. His name was Kevin. I'm sure he had no idea how much I would really love it, or how much I love religious figures and skulls...okay, maybe he could have guessed I love skulls, but Mary and Jesus...I don't know...

Tariq wasn't working tonight, so I decided to give his tie away, and gave Kevin a robot tie. Told him I had made my gift myself too. Funny the people you meet sometimes and how you meet them. I love my new bracelet! Thank You.

No comments: