Saturday, April 12, 2008

OOPS!


This just goes to show how easily one can use your card and not be you.

This morning i woke up to teach and bought cotton balls at the CVS. I tried my pin twice but the lady said it was wrong. It was early and i was half awake and asked her just to run credit. I put 5 bucks on my smart card at the metro station using the card. and a 5 dollar foot long at Subway, because who can refuse that deal? It wasn't until about 2 pm when i tried to buy a new tube for my front tire, that i realized... This wasn't my card. The guy at the counter just happened to ask for an ID. He looked to see if they matched, and he admitted- to his amazement too, they didn't.

What had happened was.

Hip and I had grabbed the wrong cards at lunch the day before.
But really, I could have bought tons of stuff.
No one checked.
Thank You Bike Rack.

No comments: