Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bjork and the Eels: Concert to remember the birds

My mother warned me that one day they will grow up and leave the nest.

But she failed to warn me that one day a huge storm may come and wash the little babies away!

It has rained and rained and rained here for the last two-three days. This morning was the first time I had gotten a chance to check on the baby birds.

Palomo and Paloma came back to the house three times during the day. They walked around the nest, obviously checking out the damage. Paloma walked all around the edges of the building.

At one point Palomo sat on the railing and puffed out his neck and feathers and started making strange noises. OWEL said he was surprised at how visibly upset they seemed.
I am so sorry Paloma and Polomo.

Bjork and the Eels. Concert to remember the birds


I Like Birds

Unravel
He'll never return it

When you come back
We'll have to make new love

He'll never return it

When you come back
We'll have to make new love

He'll never return it

When you come back
We'll have to make new love

1 comment:

Taxi Gang said...

R.I.P. babies

P&P will be missed, since they have moved away now