Thursday, January 15, 2009

可愛い- that's kawaii, which is Japanese for "cute."

I have a friend who loves the Japanese language and pop culture. My two attempts at cool Japan related gifts so far have been.
1. A Japanese talking watch. The one i got her was better then these, but similar.

2. The Harajuku Lovers perfumes

Five new fragrances, each with their own scent and style. Choose the girl that best fits your personality. After you get one, you’ll have to get them all!
Inspired by the electric street scene of the Harajuku shopping district in Tokyo, the Harajuku Lovers collection captures the lyrics and iconography from Gwen Stefani’s albums. A fatal attraction to cuteness.

I got her MUSIC
Music: Delicate floral. Sparkling clementine, sweet pea + honeysuckle and creamy vanilla.
By Harajuku Lovers.

But what began this little blog about Japan related things- This Japanese McDonalds ad I found.

Ron English- because I love him.

No comments: