Saturday, February 28, 2009

GIFTS for MA DEEKS

My friend David London always has new inventions. His latest is called 'What on a Stick'. This was the what on a stick he had given me. There are all these rules to the game, but i decided to live with it wrapped for a little while and save the secret for a later date.

Today I opened it! I was so scared. You have no idea with David- what it could be...

It took me a minute to take it all in. It's a doll with a long leather neck and apple head. The arms are fingers and the legs are crab claws. He is wearing black and white saddle shoes which i'm a huge fan of and wore for years to school.

After full inspection...I LOVE IT!

PLUS THIS WEEK
I got a super special love package from my mom full of fun tights, leg warmers, a target gift card and- my mom also had gotten these super cute pink DECOY stickers made for me to put on my bike and helmut.

THANK YOU MOM!

No comments: