Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fixation- Friday night

I started going to Fight Club with my amigo RATON. It is by far one of my favorite spots in dc. This photo show should be good times.


Fixation
a photography exhibit brought to you by
Ten Miles Square and The Pink Line Project

Music:
The Jones
DJ Anish

Food for purchase provided by On the Fly.

$10 suggested donation.

Friday, November 14
8:30 pm to 2 am
@ The Fight Club
1250 9th Street, NW
enter through rear in Blagden Alley

Some VIDA boards for fun.


2 comments:

GrahamBo said...

Hey, me and my buddy Gordon are organizing a skate art kind of show/event at Pyramid Atlantic art center and need artists to contribute some works. I forget the date, but you should hit me up if you wanna bless us with some work.

graham

half n' half said...

yeah- e mail me at decoyink@yahoo.com