Thursday, May 6, 2010

Inspiration

If you're looking for a good art show to go to this weekend. Something new in a new place, come see INSPIRATION at AU this Sat. May 8 6-9pm.



I was so pleased to get to meet this artist and watch him install. This is one of the neatest pieces of art I have ever interacted with. I can only say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the work of Randall Cleaver!

Another artist that I'm happy to share room space is Michael K. Lease. I've seen his work on 14st. Now see it up close and personal. With great photos and awesome script. Very Beautiful Loser. Very awesome.
PLUS: SUPER BONUS!!!!
My buddy Juan Pineda, who is an amazing person, painter and teacher is also in the show. Here's a video he made of the mural he made with friends and students through Albus Cavus.

No comments: