Friday, January 18, 2008

SHOPPING

and my favorite purchase so far. this adorible dress i got at H & M for only 9.99.

with HOODIE for only 39 bucks. not bad.

got this jacket

and then she. she being relax, dragged me to old navy. BLAH. but super sales.

which matched my TREAT dress PERFECTLY.

and these super cute leg warmers for only 1.63! (along with another cute pair, same price, but black and sort-a lace like)


first stop TARGET. once i found this amazing jean jacket in the kids departmant of target. other than that, i really can't remember the last thing i've bought there. HOWEVER, i found this crazy cute dress for ONLY 12 bucks!

and then barb took me shopping in virginia. which i am not opposed to, i just don't do it often.


every time i leave the district, i get a new painting when i come home. this was my christmas painting. i loved it!

No comments: