Sunday, February 13, 2011

My weekend

My weekend began with Mr. Peter and I picking one of my best little art students up to bring him to the Love Stains art opening. When we picked him up he looked so handsome! Sketch book in hand, he was ready to go.

As soon as we got there he began drawing. For the first hour he drew an amazing picture of George Washington.

Then he asked the curator J Coleman, if he could hang his piece in the show.

And then sold it! What a fun show and night!

Sunday was the Albus Cavus Poetry Workshop with Holly Bass. What a fun session! The best part was seeing this little buddy of mine walking down the street to come to class!

I think the boys team even surprised themselves with how good their MASHUP poem came out, and Yoko's poem about a fairy and a ghost was priceless. What a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: