Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beth Baldwin

Beth is one of my favorite crafters in DC. I began my Beth collection with a mustache pin, it moved from there to a two headed girl monster print i adore and have framed in my house. I would have bought the "thug life" boxer from artomatic if i could have. don't miss this weeks sewing class!

Washington,DC - This sunday April 11, Beth Baldwin (voted DC's Best Local Crafter 2009 & 2010) will be teaching a class in creating plush dolls by hand. The focus will be on creating your own ideas, technique and hand sewing. Bring a pencil and some sketch paper. Fabric, tools and other items used in the creation of your plush will be provided. Suggested donation of $25. All ages. The class is Sunday, April 11 from 2-4 pm at the FREEZER (633 E street Rear SE Washington, DC 20003) (three blocks from Eastern Market Metro).

No comments: