Sunday, August 3, 2008

SHARK ATTACK 08 welcomes Ryan Seacrest

I'm a firm believer in things happening in life and them being signs that you're on the right track. After this weekend I feel even stronger about SHARK ATTACK 08.

Ryan Seacrest was bitten by a shark at the weekend while swimming a few feet from the beach in Los Angeles.

Seacrest, the American Idol host was bitten on the toe, by a shark he bizarrely described as being about the size of an average cat.

The cat-sized shark apparently left a tooth in his foot. No word on whether it was cat-tooth sized.

"I thought it was a stick!" said Seacrest. "I wasn't quite sure what had happened. I saw it swim! He took a bite, and he left."

Seacrest did not need hospital treatment after the attack, but did take an Advil.

Ryan Seacrest: 'I Was Bit by a Shark'

*THIS IS REAL NEWS* SHARK ATTACK 08

No comments: