Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Journal vs. Blog

A friend recently forwarded me information about a reporter looking for the difference between journals and blogs. She wanted to see some examples of a journal entry vs. blog entry.

She asked
If you have tried both, which medium to you prefer (blog/journal)
and why?
Does the community aspect of having a blog bring you to blog more
often, or does it encourage you to write less than you would in a
scrapbook?

This led me to stacks of old journals I've kept through out the years.

These journal pages come from the journal I kept the year I studied in Italy.

I love keeping long distance journals with old friends and family. We buy one blank book, journal in it a while, mail it on and wait to get it back.

What do you think? Journal vs. Blog?

No comments: